Technozant LLC is a results-oriented consulting company that builds value for its clients and candidates through its employees by creating an atmosphere of optimism, teamwork, creativity, resourcefulness and by dealing with everyone in an open and ethical manner.
At Technozant our mission is to help businesses and candidates achieve their true potential by providing right talent at right place and achieve excellence and revolutionize recruitment.
Network System Administrators
Roles & Responsibilities
- Insure that network operations are reliable by monitoring network performance, coordinating planned maintenance, and responding to network connectivity issues.
- Troubleshoot network issues for the existing production environment as well as new infrastructure and applications that are being deployed.
- Architect new network solutions and continuing to improve the current network environment by evaluating new technologies, proposing solutions, and implementing them.
- This position works closely with the all of the infrastructure and application teams and requires the ability to effectively communicate with them.
- Basic Qualifications.
- Ability to architect solutions and set direction for the future of the network.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP in order to setup or configure routing, client VPN tunnels, site-to-site VPN tunnels, and host explicit routes on routers, firewalls, and load balancers.
- Knowledge of Cisco Data Center Architecture including DR integration, Nexus 7K, 5K, 2K series switches.
- Knowledge of Cisco ASA firewalls including setup, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with hardware network Load Balancing technologies and configurations.
- Familiarity with Cisco ASR series routers with redundant connections to the internet.
- Ability to install, maintain, and upgrade network hardware and software
- Knowledge of RADIUS and TACACS with regards to network authentication and authorization
- Minimum of five years' experience configuring, architecting, and troubleshooting Cisco network equipment.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to troubleshoot complex issues by taking network captures and analyzing them to identify the issue.
- Support complex networks that involve Layer 2 and Layer 3 Routing
- Position requires the ability to communicate effectively and work with different individuals and teams to troubleshoot network/application issues.
- Preferred Qualifications.
- Working knowledge of the following products.
- Cisco's Wireless Controllers and Access Points.
- Bluecoat Proxy AV/SG appliances.
- F5 Big IP LTM/GTM.
- Use SNMP and Netflow to monitor network devices for utilization as well as troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of SSL and Site-to-Site VPNs
- Knowledge of how to configure networking on Windows and Linux operating systems.
- CCNP/ CCDP Certification is preferred
Duration: 6 Months