Technozant LLC is a results-oriented consulting company that builds value for its clients and candidates through its employees by creating an atmosphere of optimism, teamwork, creativity, resourcefulness and by dealing with everyone in an open and ethical manner.
At Technozant our mission is to help businesses and candidates achieve their true potential by providing right talent at right place and achieve excellence and revolutionize recruitment.
5+ years of experience working on large network infrastructure projects.
This position requires a CCNP.
- Very strong knowledge of Cisco and other networking technologies - Small to very large routers, switches, ASA, Site to Site and client based VPNs, SecureID, Radius, LDAP, 2 Factor Authentication.
- Security tools, Syslogs, nmap, MRTG, NagiOS
- Interface with Telecom providers for various circuits as needed by projects.
- Work with Fiber. Preferable if candidate has some knowledge of splicing.
- OS experience - Redhat and SuSE linux, Windows 2012. Primary responsibility is networking, but should be able to work under guidance of Sr. Systems Administrator for server builds, network monitoring tool installations and maintenance, backups etc.
- Comfortable working with multiple installations simultaneously. Should be able to work on remote projects by guiding local techs. Should be able to work closely with software team.
- Responsible for creating documentation for proposals and as-built. Experience with Visio.
- Maintenance of existing network diagrams and updating in source control system.
- Tuning: we are constantly improving our products, as well as tailoring new installations and expansions for our clients.
- Experience with network and system monitoring tools.
- Willing to carry cell phone and be on call to receive automated tickets generated by our monitoring system.
Duration: 6 months
Type: Contract to Hire