Technozant LLC is a results-oriented consulting company that builds value for its clients and candidates through its employees by creating an atmosphere of optimism, teamwork, creativity, resourcefulness and by dealing with everyone in an open and ethical manner.
At Technozant our mission is to help businesses and candidates achieve their true potential by providing right talent at right place and achieve excellence and revolutionize recruitment.
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- At least 9 years of Java application development in J2EE and web application technologies.
- M.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related areas and/or Bachelors from highly qualified or from top-tier University.
- Must have experience with Java 6 and J2EE.
- Experience in UI development (not just a back-end developer) with full MVC (model/view/controller) aspects. Must have a solid understanding of how UI for enterprise web-based applications should look and feel.
- Must have experience in supported/maintained/developed for a software system that has been in production for 2 + years and has to provide development support issues for scalability/performance for the production system.
- Must experience with large base source coding development and debugging.
- Ability to read and analyze UML class diagrams
- Competency with SQL queries and relational database access
- Also looking for startup experience and has a drive for technology and innovation.
- Experience in managing/configuring large production environments in JBoss/MySQL clusters
- Proficiency in working with xml, maintain and enhance the xml based data required for the application
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Rational Software Modeler
- Virtualization (especially VM virtualization) and Cloud based services
- Object-Oriented Modeling and Design with EJB 3.0 and Java Generics
- ICEFaces JSF Framework
- Web Services/REST Frameworks
- JBoss, MySQL, Hibernate, iBatis, FusionCharts
- Amazon AWS EC2/S3
Duration: 6 Months